The following student works are supervised:
- Project works
- Bachelor thesis
- Master thesis
- Effect of build orientation on fatigue properties and damage evolution mechanism of additively manufactured steel 1.2709
- Simulation des Verformungs- und Schädigungsverhaltens von Strangpressprofilen auf Basis wiederverwerteter Aluminiumspäne
- Leistungsfähigkeit und Lebensdauer von Verbundstrukturen unter Betriebsbedingungen
- Einfluss von Trennen, Umformen und Fügen auf die Lebensdauer von Stahlkomponenten
- Gruppe Leichtmetalle
- Anwendung des mikromagnetischen Barkhausenrauschen Verfahrens zur Condition Monitoring und Eigenspannungsmessung
- Verformungs-und Schädigungsverhalten von additiv gefertigten Werkstoffen und Strukturen unter Ermüdungsbeanspruchung
- Untersuchungen des Kriechverhaltens des Materialsystems Laubholz –Klebstoff –Gewindestange
- Charakterisierung der temperaturabhängigen Ermüdungseigenschaften von laserstrahlgeschnittenem CFK
Currently, there are no student works available.
Search & People Search
Location & approach
The campus of TU Dortmund University is located close to interstate junction Dortmund West, where the Sauerlandlinie A45 (Frankfurt-Dortmund) crosses the Ruhrschnellweg B1/A40. The best interstate exit to take from A45 is "Dortmund-Eichlinghofen (6)" (closer to Campus Süd), and from B1/A40 "Dortmund-Barop (44)" (closer to Campus Nord). Signs for the university are located at both exits. Follow the signs towards Campus-Süd.
The Chair of Materials Test Engineering (WPT) is located in the "Maschinenbau III" building, which can be reached via entrance 41, where parking spaces are available. The secretariat is located on the third floor in E 03 - room 3.027.
For the approach to the TU Dortmund University you will find the navigation on Google Maps.
Address for navigation devices:
Baroper Straße 303
TU Dortmund University has its own train station ("Dortmund Universität"). From there, suburban trains (S-Bahn) leave for Dortmund main station ("Dortmund Hauptbahnhof") and Düsseldorf main station via the "Düsseldorf Airport Train Station" (take S-Bahn number 1). The university is easily reached from Bochum, Essen, Mülheim an der Ruhr and Duisburg. From there, Campus Süd, where the Department of Materials Test Engineering (WPT) is located, can be reached in five minutes via the H-Bahn in the direction of "Eichlinghofen" or "Campus Süd".
After leaving the H-Bahn station "Campus Süd" cross the small street and go straight forward. Take the stairs (elevator on the left side).
Turn right directly under the canopy, go approximately 200 m, the Building "Maschinenbau III" is at the end of the path.
The office is located on the third floor in E03 - room 3.027.
Dortmund's public transport company DSW21 offers an interactive route network map with timetable information.
The AirportExpress is a fast and convenient means of transport from Dortmund Airport (DTM) to Dortmund Central Station, taking you there in little more than 20 minutes. From Dortmund Central Station, you can continue to the university campus by interurban railway (S-Bahn). A larger range of international flight connections is offered at Düsseldorf Airport (DUS), which is about 60 kilometres away and can be directly reached by S-Bahn from the university station.
The H-Bahn is one of the hallmarks of TU Dortmund University. There are two stations on Campus Nord. One ("Dortmund Universität S") is directly located at the suburban train stop, which connects the university directly with the city of Dortmund and the rest of the Ruhr Area. Also from this station, there are connections to the "Technologiepark" and (via Campus Süd) Eichlinghofen. The other station is located at the dining hall at Campus Nord and offers a direct connection to Campus Süd every five minutes.
Open weather forecast